Using the Bastion Progenics glove dispenser and a special sized box, the Nitrile gloves can be dispensed cuff first. Dispensing the glove cuff first helps to reduce the contamination normally caused by the traditional glove dispensing methods. This dispensing method is an effective infection control solution for use where hygiene is critical.
- Gloves are dispensed individually cuff first from the bottom of the box
- Gloves within the box, and the box itself, are not touched whilst removing gloves
- Reduced cross contamination of removed but unused gloves, as gloves cannot be put back into the box
- Save time with fast and easy dispensing, reducing waiting time for any customers or patients
- Wastage is minimised as gloves are dispensed individually
translation missing: en.general.search.loading