Urinals are the fastest way to move a large volumes of urine from the human body into the sewerage system, however, with sometimes up to 20 men using the washroom at once this can lead to very unpleasant smells reminding your customers that it is a dirty establishment.
These odours are mainly the result of a build up of uric salt scale and biofilm of bad bacteria. The buildup reduces the flow through your pipes over time. New urinals and pipes don’t have this build up and that is why they smell clean for the first two to three months.
To maintain your urinals and pipes as new, you need to ensure that good, friendly optomised bacteria is in your pipes continually going to work and breaking down the biofilm and uric salts allowing all the bad bacteria, and smells to flow quickly to their destination.
- Freshens urinal for 30 days
- 15 x more fragrance which is gradually released over 30 days verses a vinyl urinal screen
- No ozone depleting ingredients and 1/10 the VOC’s of most aerosols
- Eliminates odours – Releases optimised bacteria that clean the urinal and eliminate odours at the source
- Translucent flexible design – Allows full view of urinal drain to ensure optimal drain flow while trapping debris
||Wave Urinal Screen Herbal Mint Interclean
||Wave Urinal Screen Mango (Orange) Interclean
||Wave Urinal Screen Spiced Apple Interclean
||Wave Urinal Screen Cotton Blossom (Blue) Interclean
||Wave Urinal Screen Cucumber Melon (Green) Interclean
||Wave Urinal Screen Kiwi Grapefruit (Pink) Interclean
translation missing: en.general.search.loading